Montag, 14. Januar 2008

Blondies with Berries



(about 16)

Ingredients
3/4 cup vanilla soy yogurt
1/4 + 2 Tbsp. canola oil
1 cup + 2 Tbsp. sugar
1 Tbsp. Vanilla
1 Tbsp. molasses
1 1/4 cup flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 cup frozen berries
1/4 cup dried cranberries

176°C, 30-35 min.

1. line brownie pan with parchment paper
2. aift together flour, baking soda and salt
3. seperately combine yogurt, oil, vanilla and molasses, mix and add sugar
4. mix dry and wet ingredients, fold in berries
5. pour batter into brownie pan, arrange dried cranberries on top
6. bake for 30-35 minutes, until top is firm and brown



The original recipe asked for chocolate chips instead of berries, but I didn't have any.
They were very moist. My dad loved them. And my mom & her friends finished the rest so all in all they were well received =)

I think after all these soft baked goods I'll make cookies next.

But first I actually want to make more real dishes.
I think tomorrow I'll make pita pockets with avocado, corn, tomatoes, cucumber and salad. And I really want to make this roasted brussel sprouts recipe I found somewhere online.

Keine Kommentare: