Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008

Shopping.

No cookbook has arrived yet =(

Oh well, I'm going to cook a veganized version of my polish Grandma's traditional Christmas Dinner recipe tonight.
Pierogi & Borscht. Dumplings with a mushroom onion mixture in red beet soup.
It's one of my favorite foods, but we usually only eat it on Christmas.
Borscht is very easy and quick to make though so I'm gonna make it more often now.

Other than that I went shopping yesterday and besides groceries I got some cute stuff for my apartment.





I got some more stuff that's not pictured here, but I left the other bag at my boyfriends place.
And the Green Tea isn't vegan because it contains honey, but since one bottle costs 3.50 € I'm not gonna buy it again anytime soon anyway.

Finally I can make espresso that deserves to be called espresso =D



All in all I spent way too much money yesterday, but sometimes I can't help it.

Kommentare:

ChocolateCoveredVegan hat gesagt…

Wow, you've updated a lot since I last checked your blog!

I like the new layout (I liked the old one too, though!).

Ooh, and MY grandma's Polish too! I love pierogi!

irunbutitstays hat gesagt…

Hi, my name is Maigan and I wanted to tell you about a website you might enjoy. It's veganadam.com. Check it out! =]

-Maigan

veganalects hat gesagt…

That's awesome you're going vegan! Vegan with a Vengeance seems great, too--everything I've made from it has been good. Looking forward to more updates.

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Those espresso cups look so fun!