Samstag, 2. Februar 2008

Mini Crustless Tofu Quiches

I made Susans Mini crustless Tofu Quiches.



They smelled great, but sadly they came out a little too soggy =(



My best friend liked them anyway. And he finished my Peach Pear Cobbler, totally drooling over it. I really liked that dessert aswell! He also got the last two Vanilla Cupcakes and yumm-ed nonstop while eating. Success at last, I'd say =)
He will also be my new test person. He has nothing against vegan food. His uncle owns the restaurant I posted about before. Cooking and baking for him will be so much fun!!!

I think I'll make Blueberry Scones now. Or Blueberry&Raspberry, because I have almost no blueberries left.

Kommentare:

Ruby Red Vegan hat gesagt…

Aww, what cute baby quiches! The little ridges on the edges are adorable. :) Even if they were a bit soggy.

Scones sound excellent! Can you believe I drink lattes and espresso drinks all the time, and I've never made scones to go with them? That's going to have to be my breakfast project one of these weekends.

And I COMMAND you to give up your V-card to hummus! But either make it yourself or get it fresh from a good restaurant - packaged hummus sometimes isn't as good!

ChocolateCoveredVegan hat gesagt…

Haha no wonder he is your best friend! I wish I could find myself a best friend who would feed me such yummy things. I actually have all the ingredients to make tofu quiches and have been planning to make them tomorrow :o).

Romina hat gesagt…

Aww those are adorable! That's so nice of your friend to eat your food. Mine avoid my food like it's the plague. But I guess who can resist Peach Pear Cobbler?! Yum!

Veghead hat gesagt…

That happened to mine too (the soggy part) but I rather liked them regardless. I thought maybe it was because I used a sillicon muffin thing but I haven't tried them again yet.

Supportive friends are hte best! :)

Lizzy hat gesagt…

Ruby - the chickpeas are being soaked and sundried tomato hummus will be made tonight! I can't wait! =D
I can't wait to try my first scone with a cup of soy latte <3

Katie - If your quiches turn out the way they should, please be kind and tell me... what's your secret? =p
Ha ha, he was also like "I am so lucky that you're all excited about baking and cooking now!"

Romina - Exactly the same with my friends. Especially my boyfriend *shakes head* I am still so excited that I finally found someone I can feed vegan stuff without having to lie to get them to try it.

Veghead - That's so true =)
About the quiches, I'm afraid it may have been the bell peppers that added too much liquid.