Samstag, 2. Februar 2008

Low-Fat Vanilla Cupcakes and homemade Jam

I just made VCTOTWs Sexy Low-Fat Vanilla Cupcakes.



Filled with jam, topped with chopped 85% cocoa chocolate, crushed cashews and a dried cranberry.



Homemade jam. It's so fruity, unbelievable. I doubt I'll ever buy jam again.



And it's so easy. I used 2 cups mixed berries, 1 cup raspberries, 1/3 cup sugar and 2 grams Bindobin. Mix everything in a blender and tadaa - you have delicious selfmade jam.

[edit] Aww, I just brought my mom some jam for breakfast. She was eating bread with plain peanut butter and when she topped it with my jam and took a bite her eyes lit up "Wow, how did you do this? This tastes great!!! Here, try it!" handing it over to my dad. Ha ha, so sweet!
My dad prefered to eat my Peach Pear Cobbler with ice-cream for breakfast instead!

Kommentare:

rita hat gesagt…

Hi!
Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)
Everything you cook looks super yummy especially the cupcakes are super cute :)
I think I'm going to make some chili today!!
rita

Lizzy hat gesagt…

Rita, thanks a lot =)
Enjoy your chili and have a nice day!!

Romina hat gesagt…

These look really delicious, Lizzy! Homemade jam is always better than prepackaged stuff. I bet yours is delicious!

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Homemade jam! You are going all out. I didn't realize it would be that esy to make homemade jam. What is Bindobin?

Those muffins are sexy! You are making me want to get Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

How cool that your family liked it so much. You must have a winner there.

I'm going to be making the pancakes you posted about last week this morning. Thanks so much for providing the recipe. I'm excited to see how they turn out, it will be my first time working with Agave.

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Errr 'easy' now 'esy', sorry for the typo

ChocolateCoveredVegan hat gesagt…

I KNOW you must have enjoyed these, because I've made this recipe before and it's soooo yummy. But yours look even better than mine thanks to your beautiful additions.

And wow, it really looks like you have a busy week ahead of you, cooking-wise! I'm hoping to get a little bit of cooking done today, but I have absolutely no idea what I'll decide to cook.

Friends quotes are the best! There seems to be a relavent Friends quote for every single situation you could possibly be in! I was so sad when Friends ended, but now I own all the reruns so I can watch it whenever I want :o).

Ruby Red Vegan hat gesagt…

I'd call that a sexy cupcake, for sure! It's so intricately and carefully decorate. Mmm. I need VCTOTW, now.