Donnerstag, 22. Mai 2008

Pink Summer Oatmeal



As Joey Tribbiani would've said "That's like summer in a bowl!"



I cooked the oats in soymilk with a squirt of agave syrup and cinnamon and added the frozen raspberries and mango afterwards. Tried to eat a little more raw here =p

It was delicious! The flavor of the mango paired with raspberries... mhhhhhh!!!

Later I'll make the Banana Coffee Cake Ruby just made, because I have a few more-than-ripe bananas and I totally drooled when I saw it in her post. Just look at the picture... yumm!

Kommentare:

Alice (in Veganland) hat gesagt…

It's pink! and it does look like summer in a bowl :-)

romina hat gesagt…

Your oatmeal looks like dessert!!

Jennifer hat gesagt…

Yummy! That IS summer in a bowl. What a wonderful meal!

VeggieGirl hat gesagt…

Lizzy, you've done it again - that summery oatmeal concoction looks gorgeous and oh-so-satisfying. Yum!

Can't wait to see tantalizing photographs of that Banana-Coffee Cake!! It DEFINITELY looked great on Ruby Red's blog.

fruity hat gesagt…

It was great to hear from you! Thank you so much for commenting on my blog! I'm new to the blog world and really excited about meeting people!
That outmeal looks delicious also!! I've been slacking on my ostmeal-making!
By the way, I noticed that you live in Germany; I'm going to be studying abroad in Vienna, Austria in the fall and I'm sure we'll be taking trips to Germany! What is it like being a vegan in that part of the world? I'm a bit nervous because I haven't gotten positive feedback about vegan selections from others who have been there...

ChocolateCoveredVegan hat gesagt…

Oh My God, I WANT!

And you KNOW I'm excited to see you quoting Friends :o).

Ruby Red Vegan hat gesagt…

I feel like this post was made just for me! I love oatmeal and can't stop eating it for breakfast, even though it's 95 degrees F here! I really want to try it with raspberries and mangoes now - the colors & photos are so purdy! You always post the best fruity breakfasts.

Thanks for the link to my coffee cake. What a compliment coming from you, with your awesome photos.