Freitag, 22. Januar 2010

When in doubt, make curry!

I believe we've all had those days where we just couldn't decide on what we felt like eating. So many possibilities, yet none of them convinced you really. I had that a couple of days back and decided you can never go wrong with Thai Curry.

So I cooked some spinach linguine and whipped up a curry sorta thing with broccoli (I could live off that alone, my ever favorite vegetable to eat), bell pepper, onions, coconut milk, green + yellow curry paste, curry and ginger powder and some pepper. On top of it I threw some mixed salad and cherry tomatoes.



And last night I had a salad that I topped of with coleslaw and mungbean sprouts. I forgot how much I love coleslaw. Can you blame me? I'm German... we don't get called "Krauts" for no reason =p



It's been so long since I updated this blog... I'll try to whip out my camera more often and revive this thing a bit.

1 Kommentar:

Ruby Red Vegan hat gesagt…

Hey Lizzy! I am super glad to see that you're back too! I have never seen such a gorgeous curry...Wow, you've got some impressive presentation & photography skills!